Monday, December 17, 2012

Herpes Dating Site Statistics

72% of online daters are dissatisfied with their experience.

57% of men who post a profile never receive a single e-mail response.


The typical online dater spends 5.2 hours searching and 6.7 hours reading and writing emails in order to go on one - usually disappointing - date which lasts a little over an hour.


Only 10% of online daters will ever pay for a membership and those that do will typically stay with the dating service for less than 3 months.


For singles who use dating sites: 33% form some kind of relationship, 33% do not, and 33% give up on dating online.


The success rate for online dating sites is less than 10%. Success means that the person leaves the dating site because they found someone.


Herpes dating sites are really no more effective than any other way of meeting people.

The following table lists the most common ways of meeting someone.

Where People Met Their Current PartnerPercent
Work18%
Through Friends14%
School14%
Bar / Club8%
Social Gathering With Friends8%
Arranged Meeting / Blind Date4%
Through Family Members4%
Place Of Worship4%
Online Dating Service3%
Neighbors / From The Neighborhood3%




You are 25 times more likely to meet someone at work, at school, or through friends and family than you are by using a herpes dating site.

The real issue here is that genital herpes changes the ways that people date and form new relationships.


Here are the fears that can get in the way of pursuing a relationship:

 1. Fear of not knowing how or when to tell someone about your infection
 2. Fear of what they will think of you and how will they react when you do tell them
 3. Fear of being rejected
 4. Fear that they will tell others about your infection
 5. Fear of spreading this virus to someone you really care about

Often when someone first finds out that they have genital herpes they feel like they can no longer meet people in the ways that they used to. This causes many people to turn to herpes dating sites or to stop dating altogether.

But neither of these are effective ways of dealing with the situation.

5 comments:

  1. Its glat to see and read your blog and its post related to the herpes dating sites and you have done pretty work on this blog and i hope you will do good work on this blog....herpes dating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello i have seen your blog on google while searching about the Hsv Singles now i have read some blog post related to the HSV dating....keep doing well and keep updating with new post...Hsv Singles | Hsv dating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its good to know about the herpes dating sites statics in this blog and you have mentioned valuable information about it..you have done good job on this blog, keep updating with new post....herpes dating sites | herpes dating site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our hsvdating.biz is dedicated to hsv singles. Here they can come and register for free. We will also keep their data intact with us and not only this we will give them proper guidance and counseling. Our team will help them with some master tricks and techniques of herpes dating. This will assist you to get your crush transformed as your life partner. You need to get registered with us then only we will be able to open the doors for you. Let’s come together and spread love all over. Register before it is late.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete

#1 STD Dating Support

PositiveSingles.com - the best, most trusted and largest anonymous STD dating site!
PositiveSingles.com - the best, most trusted and largest anonymous STD dating site!